BIODATA

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT 

WELCOME TO MY BLOG 😊


Hello everyone, let me introduce about myself first and get to know about me in this page 😆

Name: Nurezzah Afifah Binti Joraidi

Nicknames: Ezzah/Afifah/Pipah/Ezzapipah

Date of Birth: 08 Mac 1999

Hometown: Sipitang, Sabah

Siblings: 3 (I'm the only daughter and I'm the second one 👧)

Hobby: Sports (Badminton, Volleyball, Workouts)

Education Stages:

1. Tadika Kemas SFI, Sipitang, Sabah

2. SK Merintaman, Sipitang, Sabah

3. SMK(A) Limauan Kimanis, Papar, Sabah

(Form 1 - Form 6)

4. International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Gombak, Selangor

(Bachelor of Education Majoring in Islamic Education)

Instagram: @ezzapipah_

Also, please follow my Igshop: @sunshinestylish.co

Contact Number: 011255265448@0166651499

Email: ezzapipahep@gmail.com

I created this blog to share some knowledge that can be useful to everyone and also to complete the assignment given.

- (USRAH BUDI 1 SECTION 204)    - (USRAH BUDI 2 SECTION 213)

- (USRAH BUDI 3 SECTION 226)    - (USRAH BUDI 4 SECTION 204)

Comments